Thanks to all of you who have donated items for Sandcastles. If you have something you wish to donate, please drop it off at the museum during business hours or call the museum (231-233-9326).
We can always use:
- More volunteers
- Decorative Painters
- Monetary donations. Support our 2020 Vision Campaign!
- Monetary donations for free admissions for families in need
- Color laser printer
- Reams of white computer paper
- Adult scissors
Exhibits and art center:
- Books on aviation, Egypt, the Amazon, freshwater fish
- Cricuit cartridges and accessories
- Boxes of tissues
- Rolls of paper towel
- Clorox Wipes
- Marbles, the slightly smaller ones for the marble run
- Any art supplies, paint brushes, crayons, markers, etc.
- Watercolor paint sets and washable tempera paints
- "Dress-up" clothes (costumes)- especially small sizes for toddlers and preschoolers, all sizes for boys, and costumes for Egypt and the Amazon
- Belt sander
- Orbital sander
- Brad nailer-18 gauge
- Socket set
- Wrench set
- Wrench set up to 1 1/2
- Band saw
- Jig saw
- Rocking chair for child care room
- Christmas lights - Any lights will be useful for the holidays.
- PVC pipe
- I Pad or other tablet
- Magazines for children to cut up and use for collages
- General interest magazines for our baby care area